(Date: July 09, 2018)
I. Information on the processing of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
The use of our website is possible without providing personal data.
The use of individual services of our website may be subject to different regulations, which in this case are explained separately below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
Your personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail, telephone number, etc.) will only be processed by us in accordance with the statutory provisions. The legal basis of data protection can be found in the EU Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). The following regulations inform you in this respect about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data by the responsible body:
Responsible body pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 DSGVO and service provider is
Europa-Allee 26/28, 54343 Föhren (DE)
Tel. +49 6502 9208-0, Fax +49 6502 9208-850
Managing Directors: Ingo Burggraf, Dr. Thomas Simon, Ulrich Simon
The data protection officer (external) is
Mr. Michael Schroeder
Warndtstraße 115, 66127 Saarbrücken (DE)
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable: title, your first and last name, as well as your company and your address) will be stored by us in order to answer your enquiries. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) and lit. f) DSGVO. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(3) As far as personal data are necessary for the fulfilment of a contract or its preparation, e.g. inventory, accounting and usage data, Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DSGVO is the legal basis.
For further processing, e.g. for consulting, advertising of our own products/services (direct advertising) or for market research, our legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO is the legal basis. You can object to this processing at any time with effect for the future.Otherwise we process your personal data only with your consent (Article 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. a) DSGVO); you can revoke this at any time.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we hereby expressly inform you of the consequences of this circumstance.
(5) We would like to point out that Internet-based data transmission has security gaps, making complete protection against access by third parties impossible. If you have sensitive data, please use a different communication channel than e-mail.
II. your rights(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
• Right to information,
• Right to correction or deletion,
• Right to limitation of processing,
• Right of opposition to the processing,
• Right to data transferability.
You may at any time request confirmation from us whether personal data relating to you is processed; if this is the case, you have a right to information about this personal data stored about you. In particular, you can contact Michael Schröder by e-mail at email@example.com
Furthermore, if the legal requirements are met, you have the option of objecting to data processing: if we base the processing of your personal data on a balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. About your objection you can
Europa-Allee 26/28, 54343 Föhren (DE)
Phone. +49 6502 9208-0, Fax +49 6502 9208-850
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have declared it to us.
You also have the right to correct, limit the processing or delete the data that you have collected and processed. Under the conditions of Article 20 of the DSGVO, you also have the right to data transferability, i.e. to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format, and to transmit this data to another person responsible without our interference.
If you wish to assert your data protection claims, please use our contact information from the imprint or send an e-mail to Mr. Michael Schröder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) If you have any further questions, suggestions or complaints regarding our information on data protection and the processing of your personal data, you can contact Mr. Michael Schröder directly at email@example.com
In addition, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right of appeal to a (data protection) supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you are staying, working or suspected of infringing, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to German or European data protection law.
III Collection of personal data when visiting our website(1) When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO):
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access Status/HTTP Status Code
• the amount of data transferred in each case
• Web page from which the request comes
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software.
This data is stored by us for 14 days and then automatically deleted.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
• Transient cookies (see b)
• ersistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of cookies from third party providers (so-called third party cookies) or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) Cookies serve to make our website more user-friendly and effective overall - for example when it comes to accelerating navigation on our platform. Cookies enable the recognition of the Internet browser. In addition, cookies enable us to measure the frequency of page views and general navigation. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
IV. Further functions and offers of our website(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) For the fulfilment of the contract we pass on your data to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, as far as this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods.
(4) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if the execution of the contract, events or similar services are carried out by us together with partners. You can obtain more detailed information on this by entering your personal data or in the description of the measure.
V. Use of our webshop(1) When you create an account under "Login/Register" https://auth.it-haus.com/account/registration, the data you have provided will be saved. Mandatory fields are marked as such; the remaining information is voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) and lit. f) DSGVO.
(2) If you use our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you give us your personal data, which we need for the completion of your order. Required information for the execution of the contracts are marked separately, further information is voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DSGVO.
(3) In our webshop we offer the payment method delivery on account. For our protection, Creditreform Trier Eberhard KG, Ostallee 3, 54290 Trier, Germany, checks the creditworthiness of every new customer. In addition, we generally insure customer receivables from € 25,000.00, in individual cases also amounts below this threshold (foreign receivables) via Euler Hermes Deutschland, branch of Euler Hermes SA, Friedensallee 254, 22763 Hamburg. In both cases, customer data is collected by our employees using an online tool. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) and lit. f) DSGVO.
(4) We may also process the information you provide in order to inform you about other interesting products in our portfolio or to send you e-mails containing technical information. We reserve the right to store your first and last name, your postal address and - if we have received this additional information from you within the scope of the contractual relationship - your date of birth, your department and cost centre, your business name and your VAT ID in combined lists and to use them for advertising purposes for our own similar goods and services, e.g. for sending interesting offers and information by letter post. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DSGVO. You can object to the storage and use of your data for these purposes at any time by sending a message to the contact options described above.
(5) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years.
(6) To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, especially financial data, the order process is always encrypted using SSL technology.
VI. Google Analytics(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google").
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizelP()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(2) Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, because IP anonymisation has been activated on this website, your IP address will previously be reduced by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website and Internet use.
Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. To prevent Google Analytics from collecting data across different devices, you must opt-out on all systems used. Please note that you may not delete the opt-out cookie(s) unless you wish measurement data to be recorded. If you have deleted all your cookies in your browser, you must set the respective opt-out cookie again.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
In the event that personal information is transferred to the United States, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and
VII Integration of Google Maps
(1) On our website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
(2) By visiting our website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under III. of this declaration will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
VIII. linksIf we use external links that are offered within our website, our data protection declaration does not extend to the offers available under this link. If we offer links, we make every effort to ensure that they also meet our data protection and security standards. However, we have no influence on compliance with data protection and security regulations by other providers. Therefore, please inform yourself about the data protection regulations provided by the other providers.
IX. Changes to our data protection regulations(1) We reserve the right to change our security and data protection measures if this becomes necessary due to technical developments or changes to our offers. In these cases we will - if necessary - also adapt our data protection declaration and inform you of this within this data protection declaration.